BALANCED BUMPS FOR BIRTH
NAVAGATE THE BIRTH WORLD FEELING EMPOWERED
Relevant and applicable childbirth education that provides an overview of pregnancy, labor and birth. There is a focus on pelvic knowledge and optimal positioning.
We live modern lifestyles with a limited variety in our movement and suboptimal posture. As a result, our body mapping is rewired and we carry poor postural habits into daily life with how we move, breathe and interact with our surroundings. These postural habits can lead to chronic pain and discomfort and potential complications related to the perinatal period. During pregnancy, the body evolves daily, and the center of gravity shifts. It is essential to practice a daily reset so we can realign and move with improved ergonomics to facilitate a more comfortable pregnancy and birth journey.
Become a steward of your own pelvic alignment and mobility through exercises and positions to bring balance and optimize space for you and your baby.
Understand your body as it evolves. Honor your physiology through active birth. Ease discomfort and find sustainability in your birth journey.
Leigh is an Optimal Maternal Positioning (OMP) Educator and a Spinning Babies Certified Parent Educator - Preliminary Status.
Balanced Bumps for Birth is a unique 3 to 4 hour interactive childbirth education seminar for pregnant bodies
and a support person that covers the following:
- Optimal maternal and baby positioning. Understand the how and why.
- Learn how to create space within the pelvis to enable your baby to uniquely navigate the birth canal and facilitate labor progress.
- Learn movement and daily routines to optimize maternal position for birth
- Understand the anatomy of your pelvis and the physiology of active birth
- Learn about the succulent strength and resiliency of your body.
Up to four hours of education and instruction for you and your partner.
A workbook that includes the tools you learn in the workshop to support an easier pregnancy and birth.
A thank you gift in honor of your birth journey.